We're excited to announce that we're now using Eventive to manage badges and the online schedule.* Why is this a big deal? Well...as an attendee you'll be able to:
- Create a personalized schedule
- Update your personal information at anytime
- Update the name and info that will be printed on your All-Access badge
- Filter the schedule to find the events that interest you most
- Transfer a badge just using a friend’s email address
If you have any questions we answered the ones you most likely have below. If yours isn't answered, or you bought a badge on Eventbrite and have not received information about claiming your badge on Eventive, don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
See you in June!
The TERMINUS Team
* Don't look for the schedule, we haven't released it yet! It will be available soon! You can find the workshops and panels we have added to the conference so far here. That list is also accessible from the top menu under Programming Overview. Click on Film and Gaming Tracks. BETTER yet, add yourself to our Facebook Invite (search 2017 TERMINUS Conference + Festival). We're exclusively announcing workshops and panels every few days till the big reveal of the program.
Wait! I Already Bought My Badge...What About Me?
If you already purchased a badge on Eventbrite, no worries, your information has been transferred over. Check your inbox for an email titled "Your badge has been created". It will include a link to your account and your temporary password.
Login as soon as possible to review and update your information. Doing that will ensure what's printed on your badge is accurate and how you want it to appear.
I Bought a Badge For Someone Else/I Need to Transfer a Badge. What Do I Do?
That's super easy.
- Go to terminus2017.eventive.org
- Login into your account.
- Under the Menu goto My Badges.
- Next to the badge you'd like to transfer, click on the cog on the right. (see screenshot below)
- Click on Transfer badge...
- Enter the email address of the person the badge should go to.
Eventive will automatically create a new account and send the login information to that address.
Where Do I Review or Update My Information?
Follow the instructions above to login and access the My Badge page.
On the left you'll see your name as it was entered if your Badge was bought using Eventbrite or Eventive. If someone recently transferred a badge to you, it will say Unnamed Badge. Next to that you'll see "edit details" (see screenshot below). Click on that and you can verify that what's there is accurate and make any needed changes.