TERMINUS Conference & Festival is a one-of-a-kind event for emerging creatives in film and gaming. Held June 22-25, 2017 in Atlanta, GA, TERMINUS brings together students, recent graduates, and industry professionals for educational workshops, showcases, networking, parties, awards, and more. Building off of the immense success of 17 years of Campus MovieFest, the world’s largest student film festival, TERMINUS is the the only event serving emerging film and video game creators. This gives your brand a unique opportunity to engage with some of the most influential millennials and benefit from immediate and lasting results.
TERMINUS allows your brand to...
- Support the next generation of creatives through an authentic and fun program
- Authentically showcase products, content, and messaging
- Engage directly with influential students across the globe
- Experience a massive footprint in the heart of Midtown Atlanta.
- Speak directly with young creatives through a special workshop or panel.
- Show off your goods with live demos in our expo space.
- Seed product to celebrity and industry influencers
- 2,500 filmmakers, game designers, and creatives of all types on-site
- 60,000+ of the most influential students nationwide online
- The greatest emerging content creators & industry luminaries
- Passionate about entertainment and technology
- 51% male, 49% female
- 18-34 years of age
- 67 College and High Schools represented
Our Star Power
Tons of amazing industry pros and celebs attend TERMINUS, and provide real opportunities to get your brand or product in front of famous faces. Past presenters have included James Gunn (Dir/Writer Guardians of the Galaxy), Mackenzie Davis (Actor, Halt & Catch Fire